Please Remember, we enforce these guidelines:
- No Fires, of any kind. (no gas / no open flame)
- No Under 18’s (ID on request, NO PHOTOCOPIES, AFFIDAVITS, or EXPIRED DOCUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
- No Glass bottles
- No Domestic Animals / Pets / Dogs / Cats.. etc
- No Independent sound systems
- No Fireworks
- No Cigarette Butts on the ground
- No Littering
- No Party Poppers / Confetti
- No Drones
- No Laserpens
- No Graffiti
- No Unapproved Marketing or advertising
- No Weapons
- No Illegal substances
- Zero Tolerance for GHB
- No National Flags
- No Nazi’s, Facist’s or haters – We only do Love!
- No Video or Sound Recording without proper permission
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Wristbands are NOT transferable
- Aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated – Trouble makers will be removed from the festival with no refund.
- The organisers retain the right to change the program at any time
- Wristbands will be removed and no refund given to anyone disobeying any of the stipulations mentioned here.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
Participation in the event is entirely at own risk. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure.